The itinerary for a full day photography
Tour from Nhatrang to Phan Rang
-Pick up at your Hotel at 05:00Am to start our trip to Phan Rang.
– Get to Phan Rang around 07: 00Am,after breakfast heading to the river for photos opportunity of the local men collecting the sand on the river.
– Then heading to another river for photos taken of The Champa women splashing the water on the river,
-Visiting BauTruc pottery village for photos taken opportunity of the Champa women making pottery.
– Visiting My Nghiep traditional weaving village for a visit,and portrait photos opportunity of the old man in the village .
– Heading back to Phan Rang for lunch.
-Have a rest until 2:30 pm, then heading to visit another Champa village for photos taken opportunity of a 95 years old man.
– Heading to Nam Cuong sand dune in Phan Rang for sunset photos opportunity of the kids having fun on the sand dune. Then heading back to Nhatrang after the sunset, we will get to Nhatrang around 7:30Pm, trip will be ending.
The price for the trip:
-01 person: USD 320 (This price is including a private car with experience driver, gasoline, all the fee for photos opportunity, cold water during the trip and my guide service)
-02 People: USD350/2 people (this price is including a private taxi or car with experience driver with air-condition, gasoline, all the fee for photos opportunity,cold water during the trip, my guide service).
-03 to 04 People: 120USD/each (this price is including a private minivan or car with experience driver, gasoline, air-condition, all the fee for photos opportunity, cold water during the trip, my guide service).
-05 to 06 People: USD100/each (this price is including a private minivan with experience driver, air-condition, gasoline, all the fee for photos opportunity, cold water during the trip,my guide service)
What’s extra: Food and drink and all your personal expensive, tip (you pay all yourself)
This trip can be done on everyday .Please book it at least 03 day in advance. For further information, please contact:
Mr: Mai Loc
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +84 905 156 711.
I am looking forward to be your guide to make your photography passion be a memorable one. Till then I wish you all the best.